How to break HTML links?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at barendse.to
Thu Aug 27 14:21:24 UTC 2020

I noticed that attacks are getting smarter and more targeted.

Previously the usual yada yada would come in (fake WeTranser / DHL etc.)
but the attacks are now getting more serious by sending emails
pretending to come from very specific companies we actually work with.

Because the attackers get smarter I would like to break all HTML links so
nothing becomes clickable anymore (yes, I do understand that this will
break pretty graphics in mailing lists, I don't care).

How to break links in a way that the any link doesn't work immediately
in the browser will after manual intervention?

So change for example:
http://www.linktosupersneakyvirus.com/whatever.html
into
http://AREYOUSUREYOUWANTTOOPENKTHISwww.linktosupersneakyvirus.com/whatever.html