Install Latest Version

Paul Scott sales at edenusa.com
Sat Aug 8 19:01:46 UTC 2020

Hello Mailscanner list,

Does anyone have a suggestion on what else I should do to fix this CPAN downloading issue?

Again, if I run CPAN from the command line to perform a download, it works fine.

It just doesn't seem to be working in the MailScanner install script.  I don't know what this means:

Warning: no success downloading '/root/.cpan/sources/authors/id/H/HA/HAARG/Test-Needs-0.002006.tar.gz.tmp18049'. Giving up on it. at /usr/share/perl5/CPAN/Distribution.pm line 379

Anybody?

Sincerely,

[photo]
Paul Scott