Comodo for Linux?

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Wed Nov 6 12:13:16 UTC 2019

On Wednesday 06 November 2019 at 13:07:51, Danita Zanre wrote:

> ClamAV has been causing us all kinds of issues

Care to give some details?

Are you using ClamAV directly from MailScanner, or is it plugged into your
mail flow in some other way?

> and results in almost every message being delayed at least 5 minutes.

Got any log file records to show what can be going on there?

What size machine are you doing the processing on?

Antony.

--
This sentence contains exacly three erors.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.