Comodo for Linux?

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Wed Nov 6 12:07:51 UTC 2019

FYI - we're a small family site using ClamAV - and while it would not be
out of the question to "purchase" AV, free is nice!  ClamAV has been
causing us all kinds of issues, and results in almost every message
being delayed at least 5 minutes.  If there are other free or
inexpensive options we should look at that already work with
Mailscanner, I'm all ears!

Thanks

Danita