Alert "Problem Messages" is spamming me every hour, delete Processing.db did not help

info at schroeffu.ch info at schroeffu.ch
Wed May 15 09:32:17 UTC 2019

Hi Mailscanner Friends,

i think i'am affected by an old issue. I am getting spammed from MailScanner Alert every hour because one email is not processed correctly:

---

	Subject: Problem Messages

	Archive:

	Number of messages: 1

	Tries Message Last Tried

	===== ======= ==========

	6 11A003C0065.AC53F Fri May 10 08:56:07 2019

	--

	MailScanner
----

Now I deleted already this (definitively spam) Mail 11A003C0065.AC53F from /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/* where I found it stored, and made:

- stop mailscanner
- delete /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/Processing.db
- start mailscanner

but it does not help. Watching inside of this file "Processing.db" with "strings Processing.db" after delete & restart shows me still this Message ID.

	From where is MailScanner getting this information that this ID is not processed corretly but i deleted already Processing.db? I cannot find the source of this information. Unfortunately i am still getting spammed every hour by mailscanner --processing hourly cronjob for days now, getting crazy :-)

---

	/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming#
root at mailscanner1:/var/spool/MailScanner/incoming# strings Processing.db
SQLite format 3
{tablearchivearchive
CREATE TABLE archive (id TEXT, count INT, nexttime INT)J
gindexid_uniqprocessing
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX id_uniq ON processing(id)[
tableprocessingprocessing
CREATE TABLE processing (id TEXT, count INT, nexttime INT)
9CB363C188E.A0AB4<G
/ 9CB363C188E.A0AB4
11A003C0065.AC53F

	---