Mail from Outside our Domain not Stored

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Wed Jun 12 21:09:29 UTC 2019

On Wednesday 12 June 2019 at 22:32:28, Shawn Iverson via MailScanner wrote:

> I do see a subtle clue...
>
> 1)  The "X-Spam-Status: No" is actually not present.

Erm, yes it is?

        DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1,HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.25,
        LOCAL_COUNTRY=2.2, LOCAL_NOTFROM_TTLD=2.2, MAILING_LIST_MULTI=-1,
        SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no

> Zimbra mail server itself, I think) and hence why it is so far up in the
> Received chain.

Indeed - that's different.

> 2) Becuase X-Spam-Status is not there, the Non Spam Actions appears to have
> been ignored for some reason.

I'm not so sure (but then again I'm not at all sure about this one).

> At this point, we are going to need a maillog of an inbound message that
> fails to get quarantined, along with a maillog of an outbound message that
> is being quarantined for further clues.

Sounds good to me.

Antony.

--
"Remember: the S in IoT stands for Security."

 - Jan-Piet Mens

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.