Mail from Outside our Domain not Stored

Shawn Iverson iversons at rushville.k12.in.us
Wed Jun 12 20:32:28 UTC 2019

I do see a subtle clue...

1)  The "X-Spam-Status: No" is actually not present.

Zimbra mail server itself, I think) and hence why it is so far up in the
Received chain.

2) Becuase X-Spam-Status is not there, the Non Spam Actions appears to have
been ignored for some reason.

At this point, we are going to need a maillog of an inbound message that
fails to get quarantined, along with a maillog of an outbound message that
is being quarantined for further clues.

Shawn Iverson, CETL
Director of Technology
Rush County Schools