Mail from Outside our Domain not Stored

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Wed Jun 12 12:57:48 UTC 2019

On Wednesday 12 June 2019 at 14:48:05, Lamar Milligan via MailScanner wrote:

> [...]

Okay, that matches what I see in the headers of your email to this list.

> 2 - from the outside world, via MailScanner, to the client
>
> Internet gateway -> sendmail -> MailScanner -> Zimbra or quarantine

Could you perhaps paste the full headers of this reply to you, as you receive
it from the list, so we can see the flow you describe?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
"It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of them by the sense of
achievement you get from getting them to work at all. In other words - and

 - Douglas Noel Adams

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.