Redelivering mail from archive (mbox format? to Maildir)

PenguinWhispererThe . th3penguinwhisperer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 20:12:59 UTC 2019

BTW: I have the following configuration for Archive:

Archive Mail = /var/spool/MailScanner/archive
# If a location specified in "Archive Mail" is not found, should it assume
Missing Mail Archive Is = directory

The E124D.... mentioned earlier is not a directory though, it's a file. The
file utility says it's "data". And it's located in a directory YYYYMMDD.
I thought I had a lead that the format is mbx so installed mbx2mbox but I
got an error that this is not an mbx or dbx file.
Content starts with:
C_         933942             725               1               0
 933942

If anyone would recognize this format or what format Mailscanner is using
for it's format that would be great.