QPopper

Sun Jul 14 10:58:17 UTC 2019

You can temporarily set selinux to logging only by setenforce 0 to see
if selinux is the problem.
But if  you have imap/pop running on the default ports selinux shouldn't
be the problem:

pop_port_t                     tcp      106, 109, 110, 143, 220, 993,
995, 1109, 10993

Also if it were a selinux problem you would get an error when trying to
start the dovecot service. Did you mean nothing running on the ports or
something running on the ports but not being able to connect?

The only questions around here that are third party software are
questions about problems with mta's and mailscanner combined, the ones
which are supported: postfix, sendmail, and exim. I would google your
problem or try the dovecot mailinglist since dovecot is an imap/pop3 server.