Spoofing Problem

bilal.ahmed at kfueit.edu.pk bilal.ahmed at kfueit.edu.pk
Tue Jul 9 17:04:34 UTC 2019

Thanks I will try and update .

Bilal Ahmad

Network Administrator

From: MailScanner
<mailscanner-bounces+bilal.ahmed=kfueit.edu.pk at lists.mailscanner.info> On
Behalf Of admin
Sent: Tuesday, 9 July 2019 9:58 PM
To: mailscanner at lists.mailscanner.info
Subject: Re: Spoofing Problem

Good Afternoon,

I have my mailscanner setup as a gateway.  I use postfix in my setup and
have done the following to prevent spoofing going to my domain users.

in main.cf I put the following
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unauth_destination,
check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/spoofingprotected_domains

Add your domain to the spoofingprotected_domains.  So far this has worked
for me.