Spoofing Problem

admin admin at tsys3.com
Tue Jul 9 16:58:22 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon,

I have my mailscanner setup as a gateway.  I use postfix in my setup and
have done the following to prevent spoofing going to my domain users.

in main.cf I put the following
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = reject_unauth_destination,
check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/spoofingprotected_domains

Add your domain to the spoofingprotected_domains.  So far this has
worked for me.