missing avastBusy.lock file

gmarr at jen.bz gmarr at jen.bz
Sun Dec 22 16:54:26 UTC 2019

Gave up on clamd and got Avast.  lint did not like any of the options in
SweepViruses.pm so I took them out. Also I set Prog=bin/avast in
avast-wrapper.  Now I am missing the avastBusy.lock file.  Any way to get
this?  I looked back at some of my old distros and the file was not in
them either.

MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = avast"
Found these virus scanners installed: avast, clamav
Filename Checks: Windows/DOS Executable (1 eicar.com)
Other Checks: Found 1 problems
Virus and Content Scanning: Starting
Cannot lock /var/spool/MailScanner/incoming/Locks/avastBusy.lock, No such
file or directory at
/usr/share/MailScanner/perl/MailScanner/SweepViruses.pm line 789.