constant restart

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Wed Aug 21 11:59:14 UTC 2019

Hi,

My output with the debug enabled.

Your envelope_sender_header in spamassassin.conf is correct.
MailScanner setting GID to  (113)	<< your missing this one.
MailScanner setting UID to  (108)

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache

Then later on:

Mine:
MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = clamd"
Found these virus scanners installed: clamd << Yours shows here clamav

On debian clamav-daemon and clamadscan are 2 different packages.
I dont know how thats on Centos, but i suggest you check this.

And I've set my viruscanner to :
Virus Scanners = clamd
Monitors for ClamAV Updates = /var/lib/clamav/*.cld /var/lib/clamav/*.cvd
Clamd Lock File = /var/run/clamav/clamd.pid

This is on Debian Stretch.

Greetz,

Louis