How do you people handle spam from Google lists etc?

George Papamichelakis gpapamichelakis at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:16:10 UTC 2019

yes they come from google, the original sender is from turkey though:

209.85.208.62    mail-ed1-f62.google.com    United States    [ ]    [
]    [  ]    [  ]
92.42.39.50    mail.kordonweb.net    Turkey    [  ]    [  ]    [ ]    [  ]
192.168.1.114    (Private Network)    (Private Network)

They also have an unsubscribe link in the header :

<https://groups.google.com/group/azovwave2/subscribe>

but  as you can see the link is for subscribing , to unsubscribe (even
though you never subscribed...)  you have to
send a message to this address by hand, seems  a bit risky  and if they
manage to harvest a lot of your addresses
it's hell.

They have several accounts in google to do so  also, as you saw in my
first message.

George