Fwd: TNEF decoder failed with real error / FreeBSD11

Martín García martintoy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 22:34:16 UTC 2018

Hello, Just for the record, I found the issue
If you want to invoke tnef, you should change the path for TNEF in
FreeBSD11 as below.

# This can also be the filename of a ruleset.
#TNEF Expander  = internal
#TNEF Expander = /usr/bin/tnef --maxsize=100000000
TNEF Expander = /usr/local/bin/tnef --maxsize=100000000