Feature request

Kevin Miller kevin.miller at juneau.org
Wed Sep 26 19:01:49 UTC 2018

Don't know if I should do a bug report (it's not really a bug) or just a feature request here, but would it be much trouble to create an en-uk report directory alongside the en report directory?  The current English reports contain verbiage similar to:
" Due to limitations placed on us by the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000, we were unable to keep a copy of the infected attachment. Please ask the sender of the message to disinfect their original version and send you a clean copy."

Being in the US, the " Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000" is pretty much irrelevant to my users.  It would be nice, if/when doing an installation or upgrade, if the process asked whether to use reports with a "British accent" or a more generic non-UK specific English report.  Not sure if AU, NZ, CA, etc. are subject to the aforementioned act but us yanks would be appreciative.

Best...

...Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Network/email Administrator, CBJ MIS Dept.