Expilicit Rule

David Jones djones at ena.com
Fri Oct 26 13:24:08 UTC 2018

On 10/26/18 7:30 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
> On Friday 26 October 2018 at 13:01:21, koby at mksoft.co.il wrote:
>
>>   I do use mailscanner
>
> Yes, we pretty much assumed that from (a) your question, and (b) the fact that
> you posted it to this list.

Oh sorry.  I didn't look closely and thought this was sent to the SA list.

> I repeat David's request:

> 	See the 3 bullets in the "Users" section on what information should
> 	be included with a question like this.
>
> Regards,

https://www.mailscanner.info/MailScanner.conf.index.html#Filename%20Rules

https://www.mailscanner.info/MailScanner.conf.index.html#Filetype%20Rules

Just start playing testing the settings until you get the desired outcome.

--
David Jones