Expilicit Rule

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Fri Oct 26 12:30:54 UTC 2018

On Friday 26 October 2018 at 13:01:21, koby at mksoft.co.il wrote:

>  I do use mailscanner

Yes, we pretty much assumed that from (a) your question, and (b) the fact that
you posted it to this list.

I repeat David's request:

	See the 3 bullets in the "Users" section on what information should
	be included with a question like this.

Regards,

Antony.

--
"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - stop exaggerating!"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.