MailScanner Not starting after upgrade

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Sat May 5 14:36:46 UTC 2018

On Saturday 05 May 2018 at 15:28:40, warren at scifioz.com wrote:

> HI All,
>

> Just wondering whether I could get some pointers.
>

> Probably not the best idea but decided that I would upgrade my MailScanner
> and system as it hadn’t been touched in a number of years.

Which version of MailScanner were you running?
Which version did you upgrade to?
Which Operating System is it running under?
Which version of the system were you running previously?
Which version have you upgraded the system to?

Antony.

--
There's a good theatrical performance about puns on in the West End.  It's a
play on words.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.