MailScanner/Postfix/OpenDKIM

Mark Sapiro mark at msapiro.net
Wed Jun 13 18:56:19 UTC 2018

On 06/13/2018 11:36 AM, Tracy Greggs wrote:
> I have OpenDKIM is working fine with postfix, no errors, no issues at
> all, emails are signed and tests fine with valid signature.  Enable
> mailscanner and dkim signature becomes invalid.

MailScanner is scanning outgoing mail after Postfix/openDKIM is signing
it. Mailscanner's added headers and ?? are breaking the DKIM sig.

This has been discussed on this list before. A recent thread is at
<http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2018-April/105100.html>.
Another answer is at
<http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2016-May/103553.html>,
and another thread at