Mailscanner - Spamassassin Issue

Toby toby at rosecott.net
Fri Jun 8 19:21:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks for the replies, and the efforts so far.

I checked the MailScanner.Conf, and it using postfix as the user and
group.

i have created several pastebins:-

1: https://pastebin.com/07HcxD72 - Mailscanner --Version

2: https://pastebin.com/eh3XmfWb - MailScanner --lint

3: https://pastebin.com/J6d8GBB4 - MailScanner.conf

4: https://pastebin.com/XAjrPftG - Spamassassin.conf

5: https://pastebin.com/BmTnp5SL - Best scan results acheived with
"sudo -u root -p -c spamassassin -D -t Testy.eml" - Score 9

6: https://pastebin.com/dLi6QKjU - Successfull scan as described
previously  "sudo -u postfix -p -c spamassassin -D -t Testy.eml" - score
7.4

7: https://pastebin.com/yhwrbb2G - Failed results as previously
described "sudo -u postfix -p -c spamassassin -D -t -C
/etc/MailScanner/spamassassin.conf Testy.eml" - score 0

8: https://pastebin.com/PtC30M5U - Defaults file from MailScanner

Hope this is enough to go forwards.  As you can see i get different
results for the same user, depending on whether i declare the
mailscanner/spamassassin.conf file