Perl Error

Jason Ede J.Ede at birchenallhowden.co.uk
Thu Jan 18 15:55:45 UTC 2018

Ok,
I think I can see from the changelog that it was fixed on the last build of version 4.86 and I’m still running 4.85.2. Is the old installed for version 4 still around or do I need to move up to 5?

I’ve also got the old community baruwa in this setup so don’t want to break that if possible. It won’t be affected by the path change to Version 5?
Cheers,

Jason