[Question] Remove These Headers and Outlook conversation view

Eoin Kim Eoin.Kim at rcst.com.au
Sat Feb 17 01:08:27 UTC 2018

Hi Schlake,

Yes, I believe the situation is happening when emails are coming from outside into company as the rules can be set as so. And I believe the conversation will be discontinued meaning that a new conversation can be started whenever filtering happens. Am I correct? If that's the case, I believe I might need to dig into scripts. Cheers.

Eoin