[Question] Remove These Headers and Outlook conversation view

Eoin Kim Eoin.Kim at rcst.com.au
Fri Feb 16 02:40:41 UTC 2018

Hi Mark,

I was thinking for a while after reading your reply. I guess if I tweak the Message-ID: header,

  1.  There will be two initial points of conversation for receiver - the first email arrived with attachment stripped and the second email released from quarantine (original with attachment but Message-ID: mangled)
  2.  From that point, depending on which message the receiver replies, one conversation will grow but the other doesn't.

Am I following you? I was checking headers of this conversation (yes, this thread) and found that References: is appending something. I'm not sure if it's Message-ID: or In-Reply-To: since they are identical. If the Message-ID: is mangled and References: is actually appending Message-ID:, my imagination sounds sensible to you?

Eoin