Virus attachments not replaced with warning text

SOLTECSIS - Enrique Fernández Porto efernandez at zimbra.soltecsis.com
Tue Feb 13 12:21:34 UTC 2018

Hi.

MailScanner do not advice the recipient that a virus was found, can anyone help me?

When I activate the option "Still Deliver Silent Viruses = yes", replace subject [Virus Found] and attached virus.

MailScanner Version: 5.0.3-7

My config:

[...]
Virus Scanning = yes
Virus Scanners = auto
Virus Scanner Timeout = 300
Deliver Disinfected Files = no
Silent Viruses = HTML-IFrame All-Viruses
Still Deliver Silent Viruses = no
Non-Forging Viruses = Joke/ OF97/ WM97/ W97M/ eicar
Spam-Virus Header = X-%org-name%-MailScanner-SpamVirus-Report:
Virus Names Which Are Spam = Sane*UNOFFICIAL HTML/* *Phish*
Block Encrypted Messages = no
Block Unencrypted Messages = no
Allow Password-Protected Archives = no
Check Filenames In Password-Protected Archives = yes

Allow Filenames = %rules-dir%/allow.filenames.rules
Deny Filenames = %rules-dir%/deny.filenames.rules
Virus Scanning = %rules-dir%/virus_scanning.rules
Quarantine Infections = no
Mark Infected Messages = yes
Include Scanner Name In Reports = no
Information Header =
Sign Clean Messages = no
Mark Unscanned Messages = no
Notify Senders = no
Virus Subject Text = [Virus Found]
Filename Modify Subject = no
Content Modify Subject = no
Size Modify Subject = no
Disarmed Modify Subject = no
Log Spam = yes
Log Silent Viruses = yes
Log Dangerous HTML Tags = yes
Always Looked Up Last = &MailWatchLogging
Detailed Spam Report = yes
Include Scores In SpamAssassin Report = yes
Always Include SpamAssassin Report = yes

[...]

Thanks in advance.
SOLTECSIS SOLUCIONES TECNOLOGICAS, S.L.
Enrique Fernández
Departamento de I+D+I
Tel./Fax: 966 446 046
efernandez at soltecsis.com
www.soltecsis.com

---
La información contenida en este e-mail es confidencial,
siendo para uso exclusivo del destinatario arriba mencionado.
Le informamos que está totalmente prohibida cualquier
utilización, divulgación, distribución y/o reproducción de
esta comunicación sin autorización expresa en virtud de la
legislación vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error,
le rogamos nos lo notifique inmediatamente por la misma vía
y proceda a su eliminación.
---