MailScanner fails to start - Possible Dead PID

John Barro john.a.barro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 01:06:27 UTC 2017

Hello,

Sorry for the lack of information. I ended up linking these files:

ln -s /etc/mail/spamassassin/v310.pre /etc/MailScanner/mcp/v310.pre

ln -s /etc/mail/spamassassin/v312.pre /etc/MailScanner/mcp/v312.pre

ln -s /etc/mail/spamassassin/v320.pre /etc/MailScanner/mcp/v320.pre

ln -s /etc/mail/spamassassin/v330.pre /etc/MailScanner/mcp/v330.pre

and

in /usr/share/MailScanner/CustomFunctions, I copied the
SQLBlackWhiteList.pm function from MailWatch, changed the database
attributes and modified the MailWatch.pm database attributes as well.

In addition, in the /etc/MailScanner/MailScanner.conf file, I set

Is Definitely Not Spam = &SQLWhiteList

Is Definitely Spam = &SQLBlackList

Thanks everyone for their help!

john