question about mailscanner install.sh script

Sat Sep 16 11:58:33 UTC 2017

Yeah I ran it as root and set selinux in permissive mode. What I ended
up doing this time is putting my old config back,

then seeing what lines the script added to my config after it finishes
running. I saw Shawn's mail,

so will check what happens next time there is an update to install. Not
gonna make a big deal of it

was just wondering why it wasn't doing what I'm used of the script doing.