Mailscanner 5.0.6-4 ant port 25 not listening

Marek Górny marek.gorny at bolix.pl
Mon Sep 4 10:57:52 UTC 2017

Ok, all clear, maybe I did not explain clearly..

On my "prod version" OpenSUSE 13.2 with MailScanner 4.85.2  postfix.service is disabled:

systemctl status postfix.service
postfix.service - Postfix Mail Transport Agent
   Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/postfix.service; disabled)
   Active: inactive (dead)

and port 25 is listening:

netstat -an |grep 25
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:25              0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN

and I don't have to run postfix.service to listen on 25
only have to run mailscanner.service

On "new version" when postfix.service is dead no listening on port 25
I have to run postfix and mailscanner services..

Regards
Marek Górny