Spam getting VERY low scores

Quintin S. Giesbrecht q at snj.ca
Mon Oct 2 15:02:02 UTC 2017

Sorry about that, that all makes sense.

Here are the headers, spam report, and body of 1 of the emails in question:
Headers:
Subject: Hey!!
To: Recipients <guest at evinkor.synology.me>
From: "Miss Vicky" <guest at evinkor.synology.me>
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2017 16:24:54 -0400

Spam report:
-5.00BAYES_05Bayes spam probability is 1 to 5%
2.10FREEMAIL_FORGED_REPLYTOFreemail in Reply-To, but not From
0.25FREEMAIL_REPLYTO_END_DIGITReply-To freemail username ends in digit
0.50MISSING_MIDMissing Message-Id: header
0.01T_HK_NAME_MR_MRS

Text in the body was:
Hi, I am miss Vicky I would like to be your friend. It takes two to TANGLE
and make a trail of friendship. I would have to know more about you and i
am sending a picture of my self to you already. I would love to receive an
email from you, telling me more about yourself and some photos of you as
well. I am HONEST and PASSIONATE, NICE and FAITHFUL as well. Love hearing
from you. We can then pursue this further on through email:
missvicky607 at gmail.com.

That is obviously spam content, what am I missing that SA or MS would miss that being spam?

Thanks!