Spam getting VERY low scores

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Mon Oct 2 14:56:34 UTC 2017

On Monday 02 October 2017 at 16:01:06, Quintin S. Giesbrecht wrote:

> Why is this happening?  I've attached a few samples. Getting in the -
> scores for spam. These were caught because they also were in enough RBLs,
> but they never should have got these low scores.

1. Please don't paste spam samples directly to the list - upload them to
pastebin or similar, and give us a link.

2. There's little point in just sending us the bodies of the emails with a
comment "getting very low scores" - we need to see the headers too (sanitise
them if you have confidential stuff there, but show us the external details).

3. Make sure you show us the headers giving the SA scores, or the log file
entries if the scores aren't added to the headers, so we can see what tests
you are running and what results you're getting - otherwise we have nothing to
compare with.

Hope that helps,

Antony.

--
Why is "dylexia" so difficult to spell, and why can I never remember "aphasia"
when I want to?

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.