Spam Score

Conz Conz at B0x.nl
Tue Nov 28 07:59:34 UTC 2017

I just tested this on my server and it's working just fine for me on
5.0.6 ..

Is it possible that you have a rogue MS process that's running on an old
config or possibly double config lines ? Those 2 issues have kept me
occupied for a few hours in the past to try and figure out why something
wasn't working ..