MailScanner blocking ClamAV emails

Steve Basford steveb_clamav at sanesecurity.com
Sat Mar 25 17:47:40 UTC 2017

YARA.r57shell_php_php.UNOFFICIAL these Yara rules can be disabled in the
official down load script... see config file... or you can put
YARA.r57shell_php_php into localwhitelist.ign2 and place in ClamAV database
folder to whitelist this Sig.

The usual issue with emailing auto-spam logs is they contain snippets of
real spam phrases so they will sometimes get hit.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,

Steve
Twitter: @sanesecurity