Problem showing top viruses - Sophos detections not showing

Z3us Linux z3us.linux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 19:48:58 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

I'm running the latest version of Mailscanner and Mailwatch with postfix on
CentOS 6.8.
I'm only using F-Secure and Sophos AV with MailScanner.

The problem is that when I open the Top Viruses page (rep_top_viruses.php),
it's only showing the Sophos detected viruses, not the other ones.
When I look into the mailscanner SQL database, I see plenty of entries in
the maillog with detected viruses, also from Sophos.

Any idea what's going on here?
Thanks in advance!

z3us.