SpamAssassin Settings File

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Fri Jun 23 20:28:38 UTC 2017

On Friday 23 June 2017 at 22:05:20, Paul Scott wrote:

> I also had put out a question on how to create a SpamAssassin "rule", but
> did not receive any responses to that either.

You may wish to check the list archives, since I have seen at least
http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2017-June/104610.html in
reply to your question.

Did you not receive that email directly?

Antony.

--
#define SIX 1+5
#define NINE 8+1

int main() {
    printf("%d\n", SIX * NINE);
}
	- thanks to ECB for bringing this to my attention

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.