SpamAssassin Settings File

Paul Scott sales at edenusa.com
Fri Jun 23 20:05:20 UTC 2017

A few days ago, I posted a question on how to setup SpamAssassin's score values.  Nobody answered, so I figured it out.  Just thought I would share this information.

All you need to do is create a .cf file in the /etc/mail/spamassassin folder (any filename in fact, as long as it is terminated with "cf"), add values as in the following...and you are in business:

score BAYES_50 1.5
score BAYES_60 2.0
score BAYES_80 4.3
score BAYES_95 5.5
score BAYES_99 8.5
score SPF_SOFTFAIL 1.5
score DCC_CHECK 4.0
score HTML_MESSAGE 0.4
score RDNS_NONE 1.5
score RAZOR2_CHECK 0.7
score RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_E4_51_100 1.8
score RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 0.7
score RCVD_IN_PBL 1.3
score RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL 1.0
score RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 2.2
score RCVD_IN_PBL 1.9
score RCVD_IN_XBL 3.5
score URIBL_BLACK 2.5
score RCVD_IN_NJABL_PROXY 3.0
score SPF_FAIL 1.5
score FUZZY_CREDIT 1.7
score FUZZY_VLIUM 0.7
score SPF_PASS -0.2

Works great, and allows fine-tuning of your parameters/scores!

I also had put out a question on how to create a SpamAssassin "rule", but did not receive any responses to that either.

Sincerely,

Paul Scott, Engineer
Eden USA, Incorporated
Event Production Services Since 1995
Los Angeles-Las Vegas-New York
sales at edenusa.com<mailto:sales at edenusa.com> OR edenusasales at gmail.com<mailto:edenusasales at gmail.com>
Telephone(s): 866.501.3336 OR 951.505.6967
Fax: 866.502.3336

WEBSITE: https://www.edenusa.com
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/edenusainc