Spam List = spamhaus-ZEN ?

Remco Barendse mailscanner at barendse.to
Tue Jul 4 07:04:50 UTC 2017

I upgraded my MailScanner installation and decided to nuke all old config
files to remove stale stuff

I found a much cleaned up version of spam.lists.conf which is good but
have some question on the format. The default MailScanner.conf says :
Spam List = spamhaus-ZEN # You can un-comment this to enable them

But the spam.lists.conf says :
# http://barracudacentral.org/rbl
BARRACUDA                       b.barracudacentral.org

# aggregate list - http://www.sorbs.net/using.shtml
SORBS                           dnsbl.sorbs.net

# aggregate list - http://www.spamhaus.org/zen/
SPAMHAUS                        zen.spamhaus.org

# aggregate list - https://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml
SPAMCOP                         bl.spamcop.net

My old and trusty spam.lists.conf had :
spamhaus-ZEN                    zen.spamhaus.org.

Am i right that MailScanner.conf should contain :
Spam List = BARRACUDA SORBS SPAMHAUS SPAMCOP

but not spamhaus-ZEN ?

(If yes, maybe something to fix in the repository?)

I also noticed that cbl.abuseat.org is no longer there, these guys are
still going strong (i use cbl.abuseat.org as a blocklist even in my
sendmail config).