[Question] RE: sending warning message

Eoin Kim Eoin.Kim at rcst.com.au
Wed Jan 25 04:22:33 UTC 2017

Hello Mark,

That is a good question indeed.
    - First option is definitely not desired.
    - Second option looks okay but I guess the other way (From the Internet to my company) will be affected as well. I mean it will affect my scenario #2.
    - Third option means dropping the email without any notification?

It is a good question but very hard to determine. Let me think about it. Thanks a lot.

Eoin