Problem auto-filling SQL mtalog_ids from maillog

Z3us Linux z3us.linux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:03:20 UTC 2017

Hi guys,

I'm running the latest version of Mailscanner and Mailwatch with postfix on
CentOS 6.8.
Somehow the relay information for mails isn't showing anymore (on
mailscanner/detail.php).
I saw that in detail.php there is a SQL query matching tables mtalog and
mtalog_ids so relay information is being display on the webpage.
I also discovered that the SQL table mtalog_ids in DB mailscanner isn't
being filled anymore.
In my troubleshooting sessions I found out
that /var/www/html/mailscanner/mailscanner_relay.php is looking into the
postfix maillog for entries to fill in de DB in SQL:
if (preg_match('/^.*MailScanner.*: Requeue: (\S+\.\S+) to (\S+)\s$/',
$line, $explode))

When I'm looking into the postfix maillog, I can't find any lines with
"Requeue" in it....
This stopped a few weeks a go.
What is causing this issue?
Why isn't MailScanner writing those lines in the maillog anymore?
I tried looking into all configuration files from the date it stopped
logging those lines, but I can't find anything useful.

Thanks in advance!
z3us.