Not sure Bayes is actually doing anything

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Wed Jan 4 23:41:48 UTC 2017

I’ve been trying to install MailWatch - well, actually it is installed, but something is wrong.  I can see the “recent messages”, and go to reports, etc., but when I click on the “Quarantine” I get a list of directories and counts of how many messages are in the directories, but if I click on one of the directories, nothing shows up!  I’ve asked over on the MailWatch list, but no bites yet.

I also have an error sending the quarantine reports of

Failed opening required 'Mail/mime.php

I know the Mail module is installed, but for the life of me I can’t find a “mime.php” anywhere!

Baby steps.  At least I’m not getting sex spam any longer - hehe.

Danita Zanrè, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia Network Consulting
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office