Not sure Bayes is actually doing anything

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Wed Jan 4 23:13:46 UTC 2017

While it “seems” to me that bases is being called by SA, I’ve not seen one message have a Bayes score.  I feel like I’m missing something basic here.  How can I confirm that the bayes database is actually being used?  I thought I might be able to search in the spam quarantine, but it looks to me like the headers are not actually changed in those messages to show what the spam score was.  I searched through the config file, but I don’t see any obvious way to ask for that information in the quarantine.

Anyway, I’m stumped!

Thanks,

Danita Zanrè, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia Network Consulting
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office