Requeuing failed messages

Danita Zanre danita at caledonia.net
Mon Jan 2 00:39:23 UTC 2017

No - because that specifically doesn’t work with MailWatch.  In reality, these messages aren’t that important - it’s only for my “test” domain, and I can trash them if necessary, but I guess you are saying that if this were to happen in the “real world” I would not be able to easily requeue these?  They look very “mime”, but they are not saved as queue files.

Thanks

Danita Zanrè, Move Out of the Office
I love my job, and you can too!
Tel: (720) 319-7530 - Caledonia Network Consulting
Tel: (720) 319-8240 - Move Out of the Office

On January 1, 2017 at 6:32:14 PM, Mark Sapiro (mark at msapiro.net) wrote:

On 01/01/2017 02:18 PM, Danita Zanre wrote:
> I am trying to integrate MailWatch with Mailscanner (I’m handling issues
> specific to MailWatch on their list), and ran into a glitch when I
> attempted to switch the blacklist/whitelist to SQL. When I did that,
> something went very wrong, and ultimately a number of messages were
> moved to folders off the root of the
> /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20170101 folder. I’ve tried to put
> the messages back in the hold directory, but it doesn’t seem to be going
> anywhere.

Do you have "Quarantine Whole Messages As Queue Files" set to Yes in
MailScanner's config?