Spamassassin Upgrade

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 08:32:41 UTC 2017

Scott,

Be more specific. What permission error? In which situation?
The "normal" thing to miss is correct group permissions and ownership on
the MailScanner Incoming directories (files and directories created by
MailScanner that the clamd daemon needs be able to read).
Simplest solution:
Determine what user clamd runs as (with ps)
become that user by way of "su - <username> -s /bin/bash"
try navigate to/read files in the work directory/-ies of MailScanner.
Use ls/chown/chmod to rectify any "permanent" errors, and amend the
MailScanner.conf file to match your system...

usually is all needed to be done:-)
Cheers!
--
-- Glenn