One domain in my postfix config is not being scanned by mailscanner

Manuel Palachuk manuel at palachuk.com
Thu Dec 14 16:00:39 UTC 2017

Hello,

I have several domains in postfix and all are sending and receiving email fine.

Mailscanner is installed with a very standard setup with basic install as indicated on the mailscanner setup page.

i see inbound email in mail.log being scanned by mailscanner, and is tagging emails as it should for all domains except one.

One domain is receiving large numbers of spam emails and it appears that mailscanner is not tagging those emails as it does for all other domains.

The emails are blatant spam that always gets tagged for other recipient domains.

how do I troubleshoot one domain not having it's emails tagged?

Thank you

Manuel Palachuk <mailto:Manuel at Palachuk.com?subject=Let%27s%20get%20to%20the%20next%20level%21>

believed to be clean.