postfix and mailscanner

Jerry Benton jerry.benton at mailborder.com
Thu Dec 14 00:05:19 UTC 2017

It is possible. I have written one for Mailborder v5 in PHP. I have gone so far as to write an entire new scanning engine in C and PHP as well for Mailborder v5. The milter won’t work with MailScanner because it is designed to work with the upcoming Mailborder scan engine, but I can share some information to help build a MailScanner milter.

--

Jerry Benton

 <http://www.mailborder.com/> www.mailborder.com
+1   (843) 800-8605