Max Spam Check Size

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at mailscanner.open.source.it
Wed Dec 13 20:43:42 UTC 2017

On Wednesday 13 December 2017 at 21:34:54, Thom van der Boon wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am currently experiencing quite some spam messages which are not caught
> by MailScanner (about one every 5 minutes) because of the "Max Spam Check
> Size" parameter in MailScanner.conf

> After reviewing the log files, all messages which are uncaught have a size
> between 200k and 225k (most arround 215k) and look to be targeted to get
> past a MailScanner installation

Would you care to pastebin a sample of such spam (I'm asuming they all
resemble one another, and aren't completely different messages which happen to
share a common size range) so the rest of us can see whether we're seeing
similar stuff?

Thanks,

Antony.

--
"If I've told you once, I've told you a million times - stop exaggerating!"

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.