Postfix & vacation notice

Garry Glendown garry at glendown.de
Fri Dec 8 08:08:30 UTC 2017

Hi,

on an installation with Postfix as MTA I have Mailscanner running, so
far without any problems. As MS is being used to add signatures to
outgoing mails, we noticed that on vacation notices no signatures were
attached - which is caused by the fact that Postfix automatically
generates the notice and sends it without going through the "regular"
queueing of the message ... is there any way of fixing this?

Thanks, -garry

--
PGP Fingerprint: A79F A33F 5B13 BEB7 A51D 274F F99C 3AE2 4BCB 7015