any issues with MailScanner and locked pages?

Walt Thiessen wt at dld2000.com
Wed Aug 30 14:17:05 UTC 2017

Hi Jerry,

I checked that file at your suggestion, and everything is commented out.
Within the docblock, there are no settings for locks.

The locks problem appears to be related to a limit set within my VPS
container by my hosting provider. Apparently, my VPS server is allocated
a little more than 3200 locks. After that, it degrades and crashes. The
provider isn't willing to increase it without me buying more processing
power from them.

However, even with what I have right now, I'm not using much processor
at all, and as I mentioned in the previous message I'm not using up my
allocated memory (not even close). My server load is typically in the
range of 0.20 to 0.50 on a three processor system.

That's why I'm trying to search for another way to fix this instead of
just throwing more processing power at it.

Walt