v5.0.6 Released

Gao gao at pztop.com
Wed Aug 23 00:00:29 UTC 2017

Hi,

I can't afford to stop the production server. The backup MX sounds like
a great idea. I'll try it to test the new release.

Another question: How can I migrate the learned Bayes databases to the
testing system? May I just copy these files(bayes_journal, bayes.mutex,,
bayes_seen, bayes_toks)over to the new system?

Gao