v5.0.6 Released

Thom van der Boon thom at vdb.nl
Tue Aug 22 20:51:48 UTC 2017

The way I do is to route the domain with the least ammount of traffic throu the new mailscanner and keep the rest via the old server. Test everything, solve any problem and when you are satisfied move domains from the old server to the new server graduately

OR

In DNS set the new MailScanner server as a backup MX. Much spam senders preference backup MX servers, so it is quite a good playground to catch anything which goes throu your backup MX, when you are happy with the tests stop the primary MX for a short time..... everything will go throu the backup MX and you can restore the old situation in seconds simply by starting the old server

OR a combination of both scenarios

Met vriendelijke groet, Best regards,

Thom van der Boon
E-Mail: thom at vdb.nl